Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's June!

It's June! June 3rd, 2014.  It's almost crazy how fast time flies. To think, 10 months ago I moved out here in Edmonton. Only two more months and then I am done my academic program. A lot has changed since I moved out here. I made some huge life decisions this year, and I sincerely believe it is for the better.  I'm almost near the end of my last semester of school. I'm excited to finally be out of classes, but I really am scared for change.

School is super pretty stressful, but mostly because I feel so out of focus all the time. I'm feeling a little burnt out from the last couple semesters and it's honestly hard to try anymore. I need to keep going though.. just a little bit more..til I'm done.

One theme that we talked about in my health promotion class in school is the importance of happiness. Although the concept of happiness is easy, why must it be so hard to obtain? To be healthy is to be happy. I only wish happiness upon others,  but some things are beyond my circle of influence.

My parents are going through some stressful times back home and I know it affects their health. My dad had a serious bout of lung infection and was ill for several days. My mom worries me a lot too. It makes me so worried sick about my parents that they're going to leave the world early. I ponder about my life decision to come out here just to breathe a little, and further my education and work on my personal goals.  Maybe I'll have to go home sooner than I thought.





No comments:

Post a Comment