Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tracy inspired food blog

My friend Tracy and I have been strugging with food and what we consume everyday for almost a year now, and in attempt to keep tabs on what we eat, it was decided that keeping a food blog would be a good idea. Although it's been a long time coming (CL!) here we go. So today I skipped breakfast, (I know sooooo bad, I woke up at 9am too..) and all I've had is a Caramel Light Frappuccino (Grande) from Starbucks. It has 250 calories, 2.0 g of fat and 4.0 g of fibre! (but 37g of sugar).

When I got home from SB, I was really hungry and my Dad brought home some breakfast from the breakfast take out place we own.. so I ate some. There was garlic sausage for the meat choice but I opted for the ham instead. Not sure how many calories/grams of fat/salt is in here..This breakfast consists of hald a slice of multigrain toast, one over-easy egg, a cup of hashbrowns and half a slice of ham. I also had a glass of orange juice.

I ate dinner at the sushi restaurant I work at (owned by koreans). I ate half a cup of sushi rice and some sauteed veggies (carrots, onions, celery) a long with 3 fried pork dumplings. I didn't take a picture of it because I was at work.. definitely regret those dumplings.

After work, it was about 11:20 and I came home and there was gong chao ngow ho on the table. My parents ordered take out and I couldnt resist...so I ate a small bowl.
So this day has been basically loaded with carbs and meat >_<..... not good.

3 comments: