Monday, December 6, 2010

Saturday Sunday Monday in December

Monday Dec 6  
Today I woke up bright and early to go to my physio. The physiotherapist said I was doing better and they put more vibration pad thingies on my muscle, this time in *inner* knee area. I ate a granola bar this morning - because tgu had been saying that I should at least pop one of these in for breakfast. It definitely was a good jump start to my day - I didn't feel tired.



For lunch I packed some food that I made at Danny's the day before. Looks kinda dull but tasted pretty good.This is a corned beef and lettuce sandwich.


There was a bake sale at HESO today and Michelle, the VP bought me a cookie! So good.. this isa sugar cookie and the chocolate part tastes like chocolate.. haha..

After studying for sometime at the lib I decided I was too hungry to go on anymore.. and didn't want to spend anymore money (just saw my current visa statement - yikes!!!!!!!!!) Dinner was what I ate yesterday: some pork stomache stringies, gai lan and some boiled pork which was super tender!


I was still hungry. I contemplated on eating more rice and stuff with it but thought I'd change it up ..and instead ate some breakfast-y foods! I miss my pb + banana combo (too much banana as you can see) and I also chopped up and apple. Instead of pb I used almond butter. My bro opened the new one and keeps eating it.. so I used it today. (the old one is still the the fridge arrgg) I also chopped up a gala apple and ate it - no cinnamon :).



And now I'm off to study some more with the sister :).

Sunday Dec 5 - study, work, P L A Y
I started off the day at 10:50am and ate a bowl of cereal! I also added half a banana to this (unpictured).


I choose oatmeal crisp  - raisin. But honestly the triple berry flavour is the best!
 After some errand running and studying @ the the milly library I made it to Danny's for my usual Sunday 3:30-6:30 shift. I usually eat some food there too. I ate a bowl tuna chowder that my mom made. Apparently it's really weird and no customer bought it LOL.. I thought it tasted good..kinda like canned tuna..


I also ate a HASHBROWN POUTINE. So so good. hashbrowns with mozza cheese topped with gravy...feel so guilty for eating this guy.. but tasted so good! But I don't eat this kinda thing everyday anyway!


Then made myself 1/2 a grilled cheese sandwich with ham. Butter + processed cheese + ham = heaven. 

I went home and my mom insisted on eating dinner . . . so I ate with her (otherwise she'd eat alone! My dad was at work.) I ate very little.. small bowl of rice with these "dishes".

pork stomach stringies

boiled pork

chinese spinach soup


Saturday Dec 4 - happy birthday (party) to my brother!
Woke up bright and early this today, and left the house to see.. 6 police cars (you only see one in the pic) outside the sketchy house! I swear they are drug dealahz. 

It was the HESO council thank you lunch today. We went to Mongo's Grill. Basically pick all your raw ingredients + meat + veggies + sauces from a food bar and throw it in a bowl while topping it as HIGH as you can and they stir fry it in front of your eyes. This was definitely a new experience for me. It was OK - like any other chow mein. My parents would probably say it's a rip off of Chinese food.
Probably could have added more sauce.
 Starbucks with the sister followed afterwords. I had a latte with a shot of raspberry. The mocha raspberry tastes better haha. Goodbye $4!


Studied at The Forks for a good 3 hours. I ate this sugar cookie I found at Danny's.


I also ate 3 loonie pancakes for "pre-dinner" because I was hungrry.


Then it was birthday time! We went to BP. These are the appetizers I ate: a deep fried potato chip, pizza bread and a thai chicken bite (many of these actually..)


I also ate 2 slices (+ one slice later on it the night @ home) of pizza! This slice pictured here is the infamous perogy pizza. So so good and I'm starting to get used to spicy foods! This pizza also is SO BAD FOR YOU. So much fat and salt and calories!


My cousin and brother! Happy birthday! <3


And what' a birthday without some birthday cake? Chocolate + mousse = way to sweet!

3 comments:

  1. i should buy some granola bars

    also i cant wait to seee you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your breakfast makes me happy! :D Also, that hash brown poutine looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! I need to try that soon ...

    So the Chocolate Almond Butter I bought yesterday is GROSS. The brand is Dan-D-Pak. Avoid at all costs!!! It tastes way too sugary and not at all like almond butter, must find way to dispose of it ....

    ReplyDelete