Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cell phone company woes

My cell phone plan ends February 7, 2013. Not sure if I should stick with rogers because I pay $80 a month and I feel like I am being ripped off. I feel frustrated and don't want to deal with them. So when my plan ends, I want to make a wise decision to which carrier I want to stick with. I think I should write a wishlist on what I want my plan to have.
  • text messaging
  • picture messaging (preferred)
  • voicemail, caller ID
  • data for email & google maps
  • minutes for calling (minimal because I don't really call)
If I can get this plan for 40-45 dollars a month, I'd be the happiest person in the world. I'd like to get a samsung note 2 if possible, but I feel if I got that, then I'd need a lot more data. I just need a phone that works and functions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment