Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3/8 into summer 2011

This year, is the year that many of my friends are finished their undergrad. I'm very proud of them and it must feel great to finally have a bachelor degree! I look forward to the next two years in which I will be graduating!

As for me, the past 3/8ths of summer haven't been the best productivity wise. I've just been doing things as they come. I finished my last exam on the 11th of May; a bit late because the exam had been a deferred one.  I then worked on a couple of volunteer projects such as the display case at my school, and a monthly assignment for a Dietitian. Soon after that, I worked at the sushi restaurant and my parents place for awhile and then went on a trip to Minneapolis with my friends! I took the opportunity to volunteer my time for a National Food Costing project in which took up most of one of my weekends. Straight after that my parents employed me Mon-Fri, 10:30am-3:30pm everyday at their restaurant.

I have been busy, but I guess not with the right things. I'm really worried about this internship because my grades aren't great, neither is my resume and I am still unsure as to who my references will be.. time is ticking and I need to jump the gun!

Fighting!

1 comment: