Monday, November 22, 2010

Brrrr

why hello there cup of coffee~
Today I woke up early! 8:20am. I made it downtown at 9:00am and chilled at Second Cup for a bit and got a nice cup of pecan coffee!!! This guy also made me want to pee so badly in class..but was definitely worth it.

Then I ate lunch. Lunch was the congee I made from last night + bamboo slices from soup and some (very bony) duck. It was delicious!

Congee with stuff
In my food culture class, there was a presentation on Switzerland! I didn't know there were 4 official languages in that country.. French, German, Italian and some other one similar to Italian. Craazeee!
I ate a sugar/cinnamon cookie, a shot of something alcoholic, a piece of bread and a toblerone (Swiss people invented it!)

After class and a long lab, I went to Kenko for work. I ate some a bowl of rice and some pork pieces (unpictured) It was kind of spicy and sweet. I really enjoyed it.

I came home and ate a slices of toast with almond butter, cheese and a whole chopped apple with cinnamon + a glass of milk.

1 comment: