Friday, November 12, 2010

Liquid Day?

Today I woke up bright and early (8AM) and tried to go back to sleep but wasn't able to =(. So I got ready for the day and drank a nice cup of medium roast coffee @ second cup. I didn't bother packing a lunch (again) and just grabbed a cookie and a muffin.


Went to school and to my classes.....which seemed long  =s? Even though I only had two classes today. I helped organize some clothes and helped design/make posters for the clothing sale next week that members of the a.c.h.e.s. council are holding. =)

Global Bubble Tea is now at IQs (at school!) It's really weird. I received a mango bubble tea and yes I ate all those bubbles....

After my office hour I attempted to do some studying @ second cup but failed miserably. I did manage to get a gingerbread latte though...
Notice that the CUP is the Christmas cup (unlike the morning coffee cup in which only the sleeve is xmas)
At this point I was friggin starving but held off for awhile thinking I'd eat later. My attempt to organize a movie night failed miserably but it turned out GOOD.  I chilled with some old friends at Tims for awhile and also ended up getting some delish (but pricey) food at Joey's.
yam fries + chicken souvlaki
 I think it's safe to say my good eating habits have gone down the drain.... oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. 3 cups of coffee in one day! OH DEAR INDEED.
    That chicken souvlaki looks delicious!!!! At least you baked your own baked goods and I'm sure they're actually HEALTHY FOOD instead of what they sell at Tim's ... which by the way has a new oatmeal line!!! I want to try it at some point ... it's only $1.99 -> so much better than Starbucks.

    This morning I had 2 cups of ice cream for breakfast. Health fail.

    ReplyDelete