Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday - avoiding

I woke up and ate this turkey wrap from Danny's that my Dad brought home. It was delicious. I ate 2/3 of it and threw 1/3 of it away.


Today was hard to get through. I wasn't able to do many of things that I'd planned to do because I felt like I couldn't. So I went to the and I got myself a present @ the mall =D. I got a pair of black earrings. It wasn't actually painful. I remember it really hurting when I got piercings back in elementary. It's more like a pinch.



I went to a boring HESO meeting and talked about Movember and doing the display case upstairs. Ran some errands and eventually made it home and made myself some dinner..which was dundundun..instant noodles. It was actually more fun to make than eat. I could only eat about 1/2 of the bowl and resorted to eating a piece of bread and pb.

honestly,..gross.

so much better

I went to play vball with some of the old superspike members, random people and Dhana. It was FUN but I ended up rolling my ankle and now it's swollen and messed up. It's because my knee was giving me problems so obvs the ankle would roll if I was jumping everywhere. Looks like I really have to see a doctor..












2 comments:

  1. Is that all you ate girly??? Don't make me bake mediocre cookies and send them to you!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I KNOW im sorry ! i need to eat more aah messing up my metab some more ,,

    ReplyDelete