Saturday, November 13, 2010

Regular ol Saturday

Saturdays usually mean I work at Kenko...but to start off my day I had a small bowl of vector cereal and a smoothie which had a bunch of Frozen Fruits, fat free yogurt, and milk.


My eyes were still hungry I defrosted this blueberry waffle in the toaster. I also slathered  it with a tbsp of peanut butter (not pictured).
 I was seriously distracted by KPOP all afternoon and didn't get to the gym as soon as I'd wanted to. I did some cardio there (not much =(..) Probably about 1.5 miles + 10 minutes of eliptical. I pulled something funny on my knee cap and jogging is kind of painful. This is very concerning =/. I need to run!.. Perhaps I need to stretch it differently.

Anyway, when I got home I was STARVING so I made this yummy chicken caesar salad inspired salad. There is light caeser dressing, shredded old cheddar cheese (SO GOOD) and  pan fried chicken. My parents marinated some chicken for tonight but hadn't cooked it yet. It was about 4someting and they weren't going to be home for awhile. I cut off a bit of one chicken breast and pan fried it with some soya sauce (haha so azn) and it tasted pretty good. Ate this guy in from of the TV.


After eating that I was CRAVING some more cheese! I ate about 3x this amount shown. 


By the time I finished prepping and eating my food I had an hour left til work.. so I played some Farmville and got ready for work.

The shift felt pretty long (530-10:50) mostly because there was too many servers tonight. There were two parties of 20 and for one only 12 people showed up and the other, 16 people showed up. =/. So in the end we overbooked the number of servers that should've been there. Thankfully, in the end, I made a decent amount of tip ;).

At work I ate some Agadashi Tofu (fried tofu) with tempura sauce


I also ate one piece of the right roll (BC) and three pieces of the left roll (salmon+avocado+cucumber) roll. 


In the end it was a pretty fun night with the servers. I think I'm getting to know them fairly well and talking with them is always a good time! One of them even complimented me by saying it was fun to work with me :').

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ "my eyes were still hungry" that happens to me too ... it must be tough to work during meal hours but good thing you get food to sustain you! :)

    ReplyDelete