Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 11. Bake.

Today is Remembrance Day and I'm ashamed to say I didn't do anything to commemorate it .....

 I decided last night that I'd bake some banana -something muffins. I ended up making it with crushed walnuts with a handful milk chocolate =D. In my house, there is a shiz load of baking things..mostly because I buy them.  I found the recipe in a bunch of old recipe papers that my sis leaves lying around here. I added flax and bran to them of course ;). I also don't have any granulated sugar in my house. In place of it, I use honey. (because we have a giant jug of honey at home....)





I still felt the baking urge so I decided to make some oatmeal raisin cookies after! YUM! These taste a lot better and may even be too sweet..  The ones on the bottom rack turned out a lot better and looked like real cookies since they were circular. The ones on the top rack became really flat..I think because the butter in it melted more..

"normal" oatmeal raisin choco cookies

flattened cookies

Behold.. the COOKIE MUFFIN!!!!
 I then ate a big bowl of PHO <3

I headed to the gym and worked out REALLY hard. I'm so proud of myself :*(.  I drove to work after for a 6-11 (yuck) shift. I ate half a 911 roll and a veggie kamekaze! My fav.

Got home pretty late and am going to eat this before bed. Gooodnight.

1 comment:

  1. My eyes's literally went from this o_o (muffins) to this O_O (cookies) to this o_O (cookie muffin!!!!) oh my goodness WHAT IS A COOKIE MUFFIN?!?! Please teach me how to make all these during our break ...

    ReplyDelete