Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday work-a-thon START!

I woke up determined to eat better as I've been eating pretty badly lately.. so I ate a bowl of vector cereal. To be honest, I really want to eat that new almond butter I have.. but must finish my PC brand almond butter first =(. Tomorrow I will attempt to eat bread for brekky!


 I took a nap for awhile and then went to the doctor. I now have a family doctor =D. He recommended that I go get an x-ray scan to see if there is any serious issues and some physio for my knee (doctors note!) I went home and was starving (it was like, noon) and stuffed some of this goop (pork with tomato sauce and some spices?)  with rice in my mouth. It's actually quite tasty, even though it looks really gross...


I bolted out the door and drove to volunteering. I was 10 minutes late...as usual. Today we made bean burritos! I ate half of one (no pic). It was so good! I'd consider making it at home ;). Basically you mash together caned kidney beans, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and canned tomatoes. You roll that up in a tortilla wrap an sprinkle on cheese and green onions then bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. It tastes much better than the one in the store..  and is much HEALTHIER.

Time was pretty tight today. I didn't have a chance to sit down at the group meeting at healthy start (volunteering) with the dietitian and group members because I had to go to Danny's and work for an hour so my mom could go to my brother's parent teacher night. I speed cleaned at Danny's for that hour and wasn't event distracted by celly phone the whole time! My sis came to relieve me at 5:30 and I drove to work for 6. 

At Kenko I ate a delicious (and free!) golden crunch roll. (no picture.. =(..) Inside was salmon, avocado and something else.. I LOVE SUSHI!  I can never get sick of it.. I also ate a small bowl of Korean congee! (no pic) It tastes different because they put seaweed in it =s. And the rice is much more starchy compared to Chinese congee.

After work I grabbed a cup of late night coffee with an old friend. I got a medium french vanilla (and resisted a 49 cent donut)

Yummeh. Today's food is missing vegetables and fruits. AGAIN. I need to take a multi vitamin nowadays.  Also it finally snowed in today. Time to take out that parka! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment