Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct 18 - Long grumpy monday

This morning I woke up and early to finish up some research. And I finally caught the *on time* bus! The second time this year. :). I quickly made lunch but only had RYE bread to work with. I ate banana+pb+rye bread sandwich in class.
Used to like rye bread but now I LOVE multigrain, 12 grain, seeds, flax, sunflower seed.. basically bread with lots of crazy seeds!
 During my second class, I ate 3 green tea berry crackers/cookies (not pictured). In the third class, I ate a Toasted Nuts n Cranberry Flavour Luna Bar! Definitely my least favourite of the three Luna Bars I've eaten so far.

After a long painful lab, I went home and ate a delicious bowl of rice with Dad's *pork in a pot*. This time he made it with dill inside! A nice lil twist. I also ate half a boiled egg and pickled choy! I watched dwts with my mom for two hours while eating as well =.=.


 I had a bowl of yesterday's broth soup.

 And a teeny tiny banana. Compare to the soup spoon. These bananas are super sweet!
Tiny banana

I had 4 tablespoons of mango yogurt ice cream for desert. My mom scooped it for me!

Mango Yogurt Ice cream
 At the end of two hours, I had half  white nectarine (other half went to Xtine). Mmm.

White nectarine

No comments:

Post a Comment