Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oct 5th - SLEEEEEEEP IN

I meant to wake up at 8:30. I even brushed my teeth at 8:30 but went back to bed right after. In the end I woke up around noon and scrounged around for some lunch in the fridge.
mouthwatering riblets
I ate some mouthwatering bbq riblets (my brother made it!), sauteed ong choy and some ground pork from a pot.. with one cup of rice. And for dessert I ate a serving of almond tofu. 
almond tofu - soo good
Lunch was very indulging I know; and it made me soo full and sleepy. So I took a nap that was only meant for 5 minutes. I woke up 2 hours later feeling grumpy and disgusted with myself for being such a pig. I quickly got ready for my day and left the house for 5 hours. 

I missed my bus so I ended up chilling at the bus stop for 15 minutes. I wore cat socks and gladiator sandals (fashion faux pas *_*). I'm going to admit it - I dressed like a scrub too. Outfit was lululemon sweaters and a hollister sweater. o_O. It's OK, no that I knew saw me.

Oh foam, you are so yummy and beautiful
Feeling depressed, I decided to break the bank ($5.00) and get myself a yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte from second cup. After all, autumn isn't autumn without pumpkin spicee! Makes me strongly crave a ginger bread cookie.. I stayed in this shop for 4 hours reading through some notes, and bbming...and was starving by 8:00pm.
I took the bus home at 8:45pm and ate quarter of a nutella sandwich before heading off to Superstore. If you shop on an empty stomache, you'll want to buy everything! So I made my mom give me cash and purchased gala apples, pears, nectarines, plums, cantaloupe, yam (sweet potato), broccoli, tomatoes, avocado, cranberry cinnamon goat cheese, Monterrey jack cheese, triscuit crackers, green tea berry biscuits (family loves to eat this), ALMOND BUTTER *yay!!!!!*, and some chinese cracker thing for my mom. I almost bought some chocolate vitatops because they were on sale! (3.59 per box!) but decided that I didn't have the money to indulge on snacks that only has 4 servings per box (not everyone in my family would get one..)
It's blurry - I really wanted to eat it so I was in a rush.
I made myself a yummy spinach salad with: kiwi, grape tomatoes, mandarin orange slices, cranberry almond trail mix, cranberry cinnamon goat cheese (tastes good!), 1/6 of an avocado (my mom ate the rest) and some greek feta dressing (less than a tbsp). The avocado made some bites of the salad so creamy which was heavenly..
I also ate half a tuna salad sandwich with some whole wheat flax seed bread. I ended up putting some Monterrey Jack cheese inside too! So gooood. First time I've tried this kind of cheese and I have to say it's not very strong! I like the hint of cheesiness though.

Since I ate family food for lunch, I wanted to eat my *own* prepared food for dinner. Success! Lately I've really been craving some nongshim instant noodles. I've brought a pkg out of the pantry twice in 3 days - but didn't end up eating it lol... when will I break?? I'm really wanting to make an oatmeal pancake soon too! >_<! Goodnite!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh yaaaaaaaaaaaay for AB!!!!! I'm down to the last tbsp in my jar and must refrain from restocking because it's pretty expensive and I have a huge open jar of PB that I shouuuld finish first. BLEEEH.

    And don't you hate when things you don't need are on sale?! It makes it that much harder to resist them ..

    This entry made me super happy! Resist instant noodle cravings!!! :) Ganbatte Linda!!

    ReplyDelete