Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct 19 - Bananana

This morning I woke up at 10:30am. I dawdled around for an hour and finally managed to get ready for my day at 11:30. I woke up in a grumpy mood because a) it was late during the day b)my dad was cooking and I wanted to eat my OWN food c)I had work at 6pm. I ended up heading over to shoppers and picked up some bread, cereal and toothpaste. With this bread I made a double serving of what I'd usually eat. This breakfast was to last til dinner.. Ate this while watching tv with my dad.

Dempsters whole wheat bread, nutella spread, almond spread, one whole banana and pecan pieces.
I also had a bowl of soup that my Dad was cooking. He made a soup with a bunch of chinese ingredients. There was some peanuts (boiled), beancurd, taro and chicken (chopped up!). There was chicken stock in the soup to taste as well. It was a very good broth soup! Taro in soup = awesome.

Picture doesn't do justice for the taste of the soup!
I stopped at starbucks before work for an hour and worked on my blog. I had a cup of strong coffee with cream, sugar and milk. I finished about half the cup..and threw the rest away at work.

The cost: 2.02
 Since it was soo dead (as usual) at work, the kitchen was working over time in creating sushi for the workers. I only managed to capture this one picture. I ate four pieces of this *new* sushi that the sushi chef, Sun made.  Inside is banana with some atlantic salmon covering it. There was also onion which I avoided. This banana sushi was pretty good! I also tried a piece of bean curd nigiri sushi, and a piece of salmon nigiri sushi. I guess this was my dinner =).

Bananana Sushi!!!!! :)
Which brings me to the end of my day. After work I took the bus to scup (avoiding home) and finished up some blogging here. I bought a cup of green tea (2.00) which I'll take a picture of shortly. I miss baking things but after MT's I'll be ready to bake again. Ta-ta.


For midnight snack I ate honey bunches of oats cereal! Yumm

1 comment: