Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oct 2nd

Today I made Kath's Oatmeal. This oatmeal had: 1/2 a cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water,  1 banana,1/4 tsp artificial vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp of flax seed. It definitely didn't LOOK particularly appetizing. I need better glassware. It honestly tasted kind of bland. I didn't have any almond butter that Kath had either..that probably would have made it taste better.
In the end, I really wanted to eat some left over stew that everyone else was eating at the time.. >_<.

I went to Starbucks to study for awhile and had a cup of coffee. . I love Starbucks...
 I had a couple bites of this tuna gomae from work. There's some kind of sesame peanut sauce in it that's kind of salty and sweet at the same time. Really way delicious! Not sure if I'd pay 9.95 for it though.
I also had a small bowl of kake udon noodles. It was eh. Sorry for the bad pic, but better than no picture right?
 I got home at about midnight. (7.5 hour shift :'(....) And had a small  (really small) bowl o rice and some steamed fish that my parents made! It was steamed in a soya sauce and oil sauce. This is a typical dish that my parents would make, and I love it!
 For dessert I had a cup of mango yogurt ice cream (200 calories, 4g of fat). I was really craving something sweet afterwords and this really hit the spot.

I'm super tired now,.. work was way too long! Otherwise, it was a good work day..

No comments:

Post a Comment