Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct 20 - RAMEN CRAAAAAASH

For breakfast I think I ate a bowl of honey bunches of oats (not pictured). Lunch was eaten in first class (@10:30) and was a PB sandwich. Yummmmmy. I really like peanut butter! I think I prefer it over nutella AND almond butter. But it's good to change up your butters often ;)

Plastic Wrappped!

I also ate a Luna Bar. I had the last one, the caramel nut brownie flavour. I am so thankful to have these Luna Bars on hand! They definitely keep me full and taste great and so convenient. This one was my 2nd favourite.. after the lemon one!


When I got home, I was starving! So I finally gave into my nongshim ramen craving and it was good! It really did satisfy my 3 week old craving. I think the next time I'll eat another pkg is in another month =). I added an egg and some green beans! YUMMMM!
Egg, Green beans and RAMEN!!! (I can actually eat spicy now!)
I had coconut tofu as a snack, as well as some chips my mom bought.............I only ate about 15. The chips were blue cheese flavour, and blue cheese tastes DISGUSTING. Luckily there was only a hint of blue cheese..
coconut tofu

blue cheese chippies

2 comments:

  1. Glad you satisfied your ramen craving! I never have those funny enough ... but ramen at least is healthier than chocolate. ;)

    Sometimes shoppers has sales on Luna bars! Watch for those and stock up when they're cheap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my fav Luna flavor is Toasted Cranberry (which you didn't like!) followed by Caramel Nut Brownie, then Lemonzest, then S'mores. There's a 5th flavor in Canada which is Chocolate nut something which just tastes like a normal granola bar with chocolate chips embedded ... it's meeeh.

    ReplyDelete