Friday, October 1, 2010

Sept 18-30th

Due to my lack of time management I haven't made any blog posts lately. (But I was taking pictures - mostly) To compensate I will not do a *catch up* on all these blog but rather I will post up pics and write short comments on things I ate. Here goes!

September 30th
Sushi @ Samurai DT w/ Jacky. Bakudan and Dynamite Roll. So good and soo fillling!!
I love garden salad from sushi restos! Yummy vinaigrette dressing..

Volunteering at HSMM. We make food for moms and kids! Today was Chili and brown rice.

Xtine fried up some frozen dumplings! The regular looking ones are kimchi and the weird hot dog shaped ones are noodles + seaweed. There's a pic of pkging of the *weird one* in an earlier post.

She also baked spaghetti squash - seasoned with salt, pepper, and some other thing I don't remember. It's yum!, but takes forever to bake. I'm gonna take the left overs for lunch tomorrow.

Dinner was small because I was sooooooooo full. Mom's beef stew <3! Carrots, potatoes and beef!

Mango frozen Yogurt in a waffle bowl.. so heavenly.

 September 29

My street in the fall.

Whole wheat wrap - lettuce, salami, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing

Boiled Tofu with soya sauce

Ko Yue (Fish stewed in a pot)

Dinner with fam - winter melon

Tea, Blueberry crackers and OJ

September 28
Didn't take a pic of breakfast/lunch on this day.. for dinner I ate fried rice from Kenko.
Fried Rice

 Dinner again. Boiled veggies and Ko Yue

 Had the munchies. Butter tart = 290 calories, 10 grams of fat. Hm.

September 27
For breakfast lunch, I imagine I had a pb sandwich, with a granola bar and an apple or plum.
Christine's Pasta.

Smoothie (bullet!) made from left over lunch fruit

Choy and Ko Yue

September 26, 2009 - Dad's Birthday


Breakfast was Steven's left over lasagna. So good.

Jer drove me to Arirang Oriental Food Mart! (for my foods project)

Xtine accompanied

Me

Bought his weird (but tasty!) dumpling. Seaweed wrapped with noodles deep fried in a batter.
 I also bought some crucian fish cake, which I didn't take a picture of :(. It's a yummy Snack!

Dads bday dinner- soup

Some food I ate at Golden Terrace. I had another serving of long life noodles.

And rice with some deep fried fish fillet.
I also ate 4 deep fried prawns.. yum! Very very high fat & calorie day

September 25 - Wedding Food.

Fruity goodness.

Couldn't resist these riblets.

Vodka Cran. I also had a shot of teqquilaa!

Chicken was really dry and gross!
September 24
Breakfast and lunch combo was probably pb sandwich, granola, tea.
I was volunteering for the centennial event for my faculty and one of the events I attended occurred at the new Manitoba Hydro Building downtown! There was wine, cheese and fruit. I had a lot of sparkling wine (didn't want to redden..lol), and so much cheeeese!! 
View from the Manitoba Hydro Building

There is grass growing on roofs of the building!

And then I had a cup of coffee next door.

And bothered my sister for old dutch jalapeno kettle cooked chips. I had this serving x 3 TT.

Jeremy convinced me to eat fast food. BK chicken burger. They were out of TOM and LETTUCE. WTF!?!
September 23 - Volunteering, Dannys
Breakfast was most likely some cereal or rice.

Lemon meringue cake  @ HE centennial celebration

Here's the whole cake!

At Danny's I made a quesidilla. It's really healthy! Hardly any oil. Turkey breast, tom, green peppers, mush and mozzarella cheese.
 There was some event @ the Forks and I got to try a lot of different foods from the tenants. Here are some:
I had one piece of fried fish in this.

This is from caramel crepe. salmon and cream cheese crepes!

Mom also had a catering order. I ate so much honeydew!

There was left over -which we took home and stored in my fridge. This explains where all the fruit I ate during the next few days came from.

I had this for a midnight snack.
September 22
Baked this the night before. banana oat meal crisp.
Chicken breast + spinach sandwich, left over baked thing and peeled peaches.


I love chai tea! Probably drank this at night.
My brother bought this huge ass box of sour candy o_O.. I believe we're still working on it.
brother bought this - no i didnt eat it all.. more like 15 chips and a handful of goldfish xD
Midnight snack!
September 21 - good morning 5am
almost forgot to take a pic..

baking baking <3



Looks good - tastes eh.


Easy A - POPCORN!

September 20
Must've failed to take any breakfast pics on this day. Breakfast + lunch is always the usual anyway...
dinner - winter melon with some meat.. looks like pork

delicious winter melon soup.


September 19 - Family dinner + grandmas house
Breakfast/Lunh was a sinach wrap with peaches and blueberry goat cheese.

Also had some bread with nutella <3

I ate some of this mooncake @ dannys .. probably 1/6th of it.

Dinner was salad, ravioli and green beans! Thank you mama and papa.


Had another serving of salad.

Spaghetti Squash that Amanda made - was pretty good!

Vita soy is soo good. Find xtine and jer!

xtine gave me a cookie. I ate it.
September 18 - Kenko and Kathy's Birthday
Breakfast was indulging. probably like 500 calories.

MISO<3

Sushi chefs made us servers some sushi + noodles!

I also nibbled at some yam fries!

My serving of sushi (+1 piece not pictured. so yummy!)

not much noodles left. I got the last bit. It wasn't that good anyway.
 Kathy's Birthday was at Tony Roma's but I couldn't attend b/c of work! We met at Global afterwords and I had a taro bbt (no bubbles!) then I made everyone go to BP because a)I wanted to buy Kathy a drink b) I was really hungry
Ate spinach salad at BP for Kathy's Bday!
HBD Kathy :) She had a Gem stone martini - so good!

2 comments:

  1. Yummm spaghetti squash!! I've never tried it but I definitely need to! :)

    All your food looks very flavorful and delish, but that wedding food looked gross. Who serves CORN at their wedding?!?!?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the corn was really good. but really, no class! haha

    ReplyDelete