Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oct 7 - delicious day

Today I woke up bright and early (8:00am) for my HESO office hour.. It was boring and all I did was sell one locker.
So sweet and creamy!
 For breakfast I ate half a nutella sandwich (left over from yesterday, not pictured) and a yogurt cup!

Two halves of tuna salad - blaaaah dry bread 
Then in my sleepy class, I ate half a tuna spinach sandwich! It tasted kind of blah? I definitely should have added some cheese (Cream cheese mmm) or pepper to it or SOMETHING. Oh well. Ate it anyway.
Very sweet and juicy!
I spent part of my one hour spare at a group project meeting (research project on jams), talking to some HESO members (missed  meeting yesterday) and in the computer lab printing off some notes. The last 15 minutes was spent outside eating a nectarine and enjoying the sun =D.. and chilly wind =(.

I ate the rest of my boring sandwich in the last class of the day and I'm glad I did! I didn't really feel hungry at the time but I knew I wanted to finish all my food since I'd be hungry later. I had a lab til 5:30 and was STARVING by the end of it. During my food lab, my group and I made salsa and canned it using a boiling bath to sterilize the contents.  I had a taste of the salsa we made too - SO GOOD! We also tested effects of boiling , and adding acids and bases to carrots (acid = good). And we tested a whole bunch of cheese! (no picture =(..)I learned that Swiss cheese and blue cheese is absolutely DISGUSTING. Especially blue cheese - it tastes like rubber and rotten milk or something. I had to spit it out. Cheddar is by far the tastiest.. (followed by mozza and havarti) Love the sharp taste.

As soon as I got home (6:30pm) I threw some ready -seasoned chicken breast in the oven for dinner (5 huge ones) and roasted it for 45 minutes. I didn't realize that my dad cooked some pork and melon?root? stew ish thing ..but anyway it was too late and I'd already started up the chicken. I tried a bit of some of my Dad's food (couldn't resist) and it was sooo peppery! Again.. XD. Here's a pic.
Pepper Mania!!!!
 While waiting for my chicken to roast, I was daydreaming about nongshim instant noodles and ate a plum. Then my mom came home with some pan-fried TOFU she made at Danny's! So gooood! couldn't resist cuz I was so hungry... and decided *screw the chicken I'm eating now*.
Tofu, melon thing from Dads cooking (it's not winter melon, and not that peppery on it's own), and rice with green onions.
After this I was super full but I still wanted to try some chicken (which was done by the time I finished eating) so I ate a palm sized chicken breast.
Looks mouth watering.
But I kept wondering whether the chicken was cooked or not so couldn't enjoy it properly. In the end I ate it with ketchup..
A couple hours later I ate half a bowl of mango ice cream.

And then half an apple with peanut butter...(How I've missed these!!)

while sipping a cup of chai tea with honey and skim milk. Smells like Christmas!
My building!

I acquired a new (feeble) shelf today! Thx Xtine.
Almost forgot - I ate this at 1am... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment