Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pretty Autumn Day

Today I woke up late >_<.. I need to get an alarm clock because my phone is not functioning properly.
Anyway, I ate a bowl of cranberry yummy cereal (not pictured) for breakfast. I also managed to make myself a corned beef sandwich. The corned beef was frozen which I'd stolen from Danny's. All I had to do was microwave the small package of meat! It smelled sooo goood.. It made me crave something savoury but I had to catch the bus! I also grabbed a ziplock container of mandarin oranges from a can, and a PC sweet and sour granola bar.. yum! (not pictured =(..)

Here's half of the sandwich..(the other half I ate in class).. I also packed some mandarin orange slices from a can (left over from yesterday's salad).

For a snack in between my chem labs I ate 3 blueberry sugar cookies (80 cals) They were so good and I ate them really fast!  I also had a yummy cup of chamomile herbal tea.. which I drank while sitting outside on campus. The weather was really nice today and autumn is arguably the prettiest (and shortest) season of the year! Wish I took a picture.. maybe tomorrow =).
I recently discovered that I LOVE cheese pizza.

Pep, mush and onion?? (?_?..)

Dinner at K's house consisted of delicious fattening pizza from Santa Lucia Pizza! It was so oily and soo extremely cheezy! I had 3 square slices which is approx.. 1.5 normal looking slices? I ate it really slowly.. which made me seem super fulll! An *enjoyable meal* :).


I was craving something sweet and thirst-quenching when I got home so I decided to eat a salad. This one has exactly the same ingredients as the one I ate yesterday: spinach, cranberry almond trail mix, tomatoes, mandarin orange slices and blueberry goat cheese (all done the pkg!). Mmm. I washed it down with a glass of the best tasting orange juice EVER, probably because I was so friggin' thirsty,

Tomorrow, I really want to try a pumpkin oatmeal pancake...I hope I wake early enough to make it! Goodnight now everyone..

1 comment:

  1. Cheese pizza is one of my favourite kinds of pizza too! Can't wait to see if you made pumpkin oatmeal pancake!

    ReplyDelete