Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 17. Sunday. Mom made dinner - colourful fishballs

This lazy day started with me rolling out of bed late. Instead of doing school work, I chose to clean my room XD. Breakfast was my typical bread, banana, almond and pecans.

I also had one of these chinese banana leaf + flour mix + ground pork+shitaki mushrooms inside things. I think my aunt made it and my mom took some home. It's really good! I have no idea what it's called  though.

Mystery name chinese thingy.
After work at Danny's, I came home to my mom's home cookin'. She went to lucky supermarket and picked up all these weird coloured fish balls with random things inside. One of the stuffings were taro root! It tasted OK. I prefer real fish! The broth had chicken stock and dill (stringy green pieces you see).

Fish ball concoction.
 Mommy also fried some yummilicious mystery fish. Goood but probably quite fatty. Was kinda drenched in oil.
Condiments: pickled choy, banana peppers and fish sauce.


Sunday night study snack consisted of hot chocolate made with REAL chocolate, a chocolate package and milk. I heated the milk and chocolate in a pot.. I didn't think it'd be chocolatey enough so I added part of a package of actual hot chocolate mix. In the end it was way to creamy! I drank maybe 4 sips.. and threw the rest away. What a waste :(. 
Intensely chocolatey Hot Chocolate

I also had some apple with cinnamon (traccy inspired!) and couldn't resist putting some PB on it.

apple slices with cinnamon and peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment