Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aug 29 - All you can eat dimsum brunch

On Sunday August 29th, I went to eat all you can eat dim sum (I know, SOO not a good idea) with my sisters. The food was soo good and delicious.. I ate until I was uncomfortably full.  I also forgot to take a pic of the dessert plate that I piled on after. So here there is pork dumplings, shrimp dumplings, pork bun, rice + pork in banana leaf, and.. I forgot what that square thing is called. (some taro thingy). I couldn't finish the banana leaf pork thing. =D. Eating Chinese food is really hard if you're trying to calorie count  because you just don't know what the heck is in there and it's not like you can ask them for nutritional information either. If you know  you're going to eat Chinese food at a restaurant, you might as well make that your cheating calorie day. (two days in a row =(..) For dessert I had mango jelly, jello and an egg tart. Delicious and super guilt tripping. =X

Before work I had 15 extra minutes so I stopped for some iced coffee with milk at my beloved Starbucks <3

I can't remember what I could've eaten while at Kenko, but I usually drink a bowl of miso soup! Rob (he is AWESOME), one of the guys in the back made a delicious strawberry short cake and I gladly ate a GIANT slice..I also managed to take a pic of it before I ate it in the back. (Not supposed to be on phone heh..sneakky). There was some sort of delicious custard inside.. mMmmm.
So it was a really crazy day that day, and so I ended up at Tim Hortons til the wee hours of the morning and became super hungry like I am right now as I'm writing this up.  I ate wild rice soup, I think. I didn't eat the bread. It was super hard and gross and honestly didn't have the appetite to attack it. I kind of remember having a coffee but had forgotten to take a pic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment