Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aug 30 - Sushi and Sashimi Platter

Lately I've been sleeping late and waking up late. I sleep around 2-4am and wake up at 1pm. Not the best sleeping schedule, especially since school is just around the corner.. Anyway I remember waking up super late on Aug 30 and going out to eat Sushi ant Take Sushi on Pembina. We ordered the small platter with a bunch of nigiri sushi and rolls of sushi. I (once again) forgot to take a pic before half of it was already gone. I didn't eat that many pieces of sushi but lots of the nigiri. Each piece of nigiri sushi is less than 70 calories a piece. Rolls oozing with spicy mayonnaise are soo good and probably oozing with fat. Here there are two half eaten chopped scallop rolls. Can't remember what the third one was but it was oozing with mayo.
When I got home I ate this for dinner. Rice with shrimp + ground pork? + tomato + celery sauce. My dad made it - he usually makes kind of strange food. The two yellow cylinder things are bamboo shoot. I love love love eating bamboo. 

I think that was all for that day. A lot of carbs and not enough veggies + fruits. As usual :(

No comments:

Post a Comment