Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aug 28 - Fatty food day.

I'll always love breakfast.
So I haven't been updating this food blog for awhile and feel super guilty about it.. I've been needing to reformat my laptop ALL summer and finally did it last night and therefore could then install photoshop.>_<. Also this wedding night has a bajillion pictures of food to deal with.


So for brunch last last Saturday I ate breakfast from Dannys. Not the healthiest thing but I was kind of craving it. One piece of rye toast (75 calories) + a cup of hashbrowns  (?? no sure how many calories but one potato has 200 calories..) + 2 eggs (200 calories) + ham slice (100) + garlic sausage slice (not sure how many calories, but its very very fatty haha). That's 
 over 575 calories.. Definitely not the healthiest thing to eat on the planet. Not something I something I should eat often..
How do you even begin counting all these calories!?
Afterward, in the evening I went to a wedding with K. Chinese restaurants have the most oily food ever. I had a two glasses of champagne and a glass of red wine. I still don't think red wine tastes very good. I tried to eat small portions but when there's over 10 different plates of food at your table it really adds up..and it tastes so good! I'm not even sure what any of this is called. The first two pics from the left are from the cold appetizer plates. I really love the fried pork? thingy but only limited myself to two pieces. I couldn't eat that crab thing on the upper right corner because it didn't taste good and was super annoying to eat. (less calories!) And also had a bit of fried rice, some veggies and (4) pieces of crab. After the crab I was pretty full but kept poking at the two pastries (black bean paste thing and almond cookie) and managed to eat both of them :(. And there was tong sui; I'm not sure what was in it but tasted really good! And I finished off with a couple bites of K's cake. 
Young coconut BBT w/ coconut jelly.

Ended off the day with some young coconut BBT with no bubbles and a movie. Can't remember what movie it was. Anyway I love bubble tea - so good. Bubble tea with pearls can have up to 500 calories! One bubble can have 6-10 calories.  Anyway I can't figure out how many calories is in bubble tea without pearls Will have to figure that out sometime in the near future..because I'm sure there will be more bbt in future entries...

No comments:

Post a Comment