Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sept 6 - Home made pasta

While grocery shopping on Sept 5, I bought a can of pasta sauce! I was kind of craving some pasta, so I decided to make some in the afternoon when I usually wake up (brunch).  The sauce had 3 cheese pasta sauce, beans, tomatoes, garlic, onions and left over red pepper from the salad prep. I had to google how to make pasta sauce ...XD. You brown some onions and garlic and throw in the red peppers. When that's done you put in the can of pasta and some beans..... TBH it tastes pretty dull. It was watery and kind of too salty (stupid can). But still edible. So I ate it..and so did my siblings =).  I boiled some whole wheat pasta noodles - approximately half the box which made a crazy amount of noodles! There is so much left over in the fridge still.. Need to brainstorm another dish with those noodles or they will go bad.. :(.

At work, there was so much left over sushi and I ate about 9 random pieces of sushi. This includes mango fry, (2)  tnt (2),  spicy tuna tempera (1), caterpillar(1) and spicy chick (3). Probably a good estimate is 100 calories a piece since most of it was oozing with mayo and fried.. 900 calories? Sorry no picture :(.

Then I went home - not really that hungry but my Dad told me to eat so I did. So here is 3 pieces of tofu, a fish fillet (not sure what kind), some pickled vegetable and rice! My mom pickles these veggies in a huge jar and it lasts for a long time. And tastes really goood! Random food like this is definitely my favourite kind of meal.. Even if it looks gross. You might notice that I eat my food on a plate..it's kind of weird but it's better for taking pictures for this blog!
For midnight snack, I had a cup of OJ and some creamy delicious yoghurt.... My favourite kind of OJ is definitely tropicana. It just tastes different from other brands :S (esp beatrice and minute made)

1 comment:

  1. that fish is so easy to make! and good for u too. all u gotta do is bake it.....with olive oil, salt, pepper, other spices.....

    20 mins later......yummy!!!!

    looks like tilapia or halibut

    ReplyDelete