Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 3 - Nikki's BBQ..

I started off the day very well. It looks like I had the cranberry cereal. Can't remember what it's called exactly. This is one of my favourite cereals.. I've tried cereal with yoghurt before but nothing beats good old milk :). This bowl is probably around 350 calories. I was still hungry so afterward I ate a delicious ripe banana. (100 calories). 

At Nikki's BBQ I didn't bother taking any pictures. I remember eating a sausage (250 calories). A burger with ketchup. (100+250+30 = 380 calories). And I'm pretty sure I ate 8 spring rolls made by Cindy. I estimate that the spring rolls are about 100-150 calories each. So that's about 1000-1200 calories.. I also drank quite a bit of alcohol. Probably about 5-6 shots throughout the night. We also managed to go to republic and I had two more drinks. So another 800-900 calories.  Alcohol really is calorie heavy. At about 100 calories a shot, it really adds up.. wasted calories! :'(

At the end of the night we went to Papa Georges (my idea too, gah) and Andrea and I shared chicken finger and fries. We finished the whole plate! But I'm glad to say that Andrea ate most of the fries...I ate two and a half chicken fingers which is about 300 calories. The fries must have been at least another 200.

Brunch = 450
BBQ = 1830
Alcohol = 900
Late Night  = 500


3680 calories.... >_<

1 comment:

  1. Drinking really is the devil!!!!!! :( Drinking -> leads to munchies -> leads to fatties ... how to solve this problem??? :'(

    ReplyDelete