Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 1 - Pancake craving

On September 1st I was craving some delicious fluffy pancakes from Stella's. However due to some unforeseen circumstances, K and I ended up going to the pancake house. I make pancakes and breakfasty things all the time at Danny's but I still seem to crave breakfast foods. Pancake house pancakes are definitely more fluffy than the ones at Danny's (which are really not fluffy at all lol). So these are chocolate chip banana pancakes. Tasted so goood. But I was full after 3 pancakes :(. I kept eating it til there was 2 left though because I didn't want to waste food. I was super bloated.  It seems that one pancake is up to 200 calories each. This is definitely a super heavy calorie meal. Since I ate 4 of them that's 800 calories. X_X. That's not even adding butter and syrup. Oh dear. I also saw Despicable Me straight after. A lot of sitting after a calorie heavy meal.. hmm.. =(

Afterwards I went to Danny's and ate a soup that I've never seen there before! Vegetable chowder. It was so delicious and good. I had two ladle fulls.

For Dinner I had green beans, some weird pork stomach stringy thing, rice, two meatballs (super high fat - probably 100 calories each meatball) and pickled choy (not sure what kind). I remember it tasting so good and eating it really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment