Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept 15 - mediocre food

For breakfast I ate vector and milk! I only had 4 minutes to eat it so I really had to stuff it in my mouth.. It tasted good but it could have been better. If I woke up a LITTLE bit earlier I'd add cranberry mix and bananas and eat a medium bowl of it! Tomorrow I'm going to try to eat oatmeal for breakfast..if I can find it anyway.

Kind of boring.
I packed my lunch the day before. I made a tuna salad sandwich. Half a can of tuna has 16g of protein! (64 cals) I also had two tomato slices in it and low calorie mayonnaise.  Since I had left over tuna I made a sandwich for my seestar too! <3 In total the sandwich had about 320 calories! I also packed some apple sauce, kashi and carrots but didn't eat it....... I think I need to make my lunches more appetizing. I don't really like apple sauce or carrots without dipping sauce. Also, the kashi bar is honestly kind of dry and boring tasting I have to admit. Time for a cereal bar switch?

Canned Soup usually tastes suspiciously delicious.
I went to the square after and made myself a smoothie using the magic bullet! Magic bullets are soo easy to use and efficient and you can make enough smoothie just for one! I definitely will invest in one when I get my own place. The smoothie had tropicana juice, wild blueberries, milk and activia yogourt. (240 calories). I didn't really like that my smoothie had juice in it. Usually I just add milk. It tasted more citrus-y which was different.. I like creamy smoothies better!
smoothie ingredients
So quick and easy to clean!

I was pretty hungry by now and decided to cut up an apple and eat it with 1 tbsp of peanut butter. It tasted really good! I definitely prefer to put the pb on the slices instead of on the side and dipping it. This way the pb doesn't run out before the apple does!!!! 


After my long nap (it really felt long!), My sister woke me up and made me attend yoga class at the Y. It was super relaxing and I'm glad I went. I almost feel more at peace with the world. At the gym, used the elliptical for 25 minutes! I would have run if I had gone alone but everyone seemed to want to leave AND I guess it was getting pretty late too. 
I was pretty much STARVING by the time I got back and my sister left me half a serving of clam chowder soup (100 calories). I slurrppped it down and it was gone within 5 minutes >_<. It  tasted really good for canned soup. Almost tooo creamy though. That's how you know it's canned. Tastes to creamy and delicious haha.

 
I suggested that we should make some frozen pizza because I was still hungry. It was pretty high in fat and I noticed on the nutrition label that there was trans fats in the pizza :(. That made me grossed out but I still ate 1/3 of the pizza..(293 calories)


Christine has this really cool single-cup coffee maker and she made a cup of coffee for me! I added a tbsp of honey (80 calories) and some milk (10). I haven't had coffee for a really long time because of budgeting >_< so I really appreciated this cup of coffee (probably the reason why I'm still functioning at 85% at this hour) Notice my new backpack in the background! <3 <3 What a good buy!

I love coffee and backpack.

My mom phoned me and told me she made some noodles + spicy crab meat suace. Someone finally used the left over noodles I cooked way back when I made the bean spaghetti sauce. (YES!!) And I have to say, it tasted a lot better than the spaghetti that I made >_>. It was a little spicy but I didn't really mind that much. This is one of my favourite easy-to-prepare dishes that my mom makes. Don't know how many calories are in this :(. Probably a similar amount to a cup of rice.. (200?) I told Christine to get in the picture. LOL. Isn't she a doll?



And last but not least I ate breakfast at 2:00am in the morning because I was hungry. It's probably because I didn't have enough for breakfast and lunch. I will eat a bigger breakfast tomrrow.. I ate cranberry crunch (?) cereal + cranberry mix and milk (230 calories).






Breakfast: 200
Lunch: 320
Smoothie: 240
Snack: 180
Soup: 100
Coffee: 90
Dinner: 293
Snack: 200
Cereal: 230
Total: 1853
(Eliptical - 200, Slow..Yoga -130)
Total Calories: 1523









2 comments:

  1. Lol your blog entry made me laugh a lot. U talked abt me most of the time :p. Ps u asked me to make u coffee and I said I'd teach u instead!! Muhahahahhaha the pizza was sooooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said "isn't she a doll" you reminded me of Iona ... :) your lunches and eats are looking so much healthier! (and smoothie in a magic bullet??? omg)

    I find that I have to put PB on the side when I eat my apple or else I always use too much PB ... :( le siiiigh.

    ReplyDelete