Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sept 12 - 10 hour work day !

Nongshim Ramen
At 5:00am this morning I was STARVING and cold so I decided to eat a bowl of instant noodles (560)...It looks pretty gross in this photo. The brand is the nongshim kind (that the Korean people eat @ my work!) It was spicy and delicious and made me soooooooo bloated. I fell asleep after eating this.

I woke up at 8:00am to go to work at Danny's. I ate a slice of white toast there (100) and two juices boxes (200).

LG salad
When I got home at 2:30, I was super tired but feeling the guilt of the morning's "breakfast,  I decided to make myself a delicious salad with  romaine lettuce, cucumbers, grapes, grape cherries,blue berry goat cheese and one kiwi! The kiwi was in my fridge for over 4 weeks but still wasn't rotten or molded.. It was perfectly fine. It actually was kind of sour.. this kind sweetest of left a weird after taste in my mouth. Don't know if I'll add kiwi in my salads in the future. Then I also ate a slice of toast and nutella. I think I'm addicted to this stuff! =[.  I'm to lazy to calorie count this...About 300?
Nutella and bread - Looks soo gooooooooooood.



After watching an episode of family guy, I took a shower and went to sleep for as 30 minutes. Then I woke up and got ready to go to job number 2! Kenko Niwa. It was super dead there (3 tables in 4 hours), so time passed by realllllllly slowly. I ate a bowl of miso soup and the Sushi chef made me a sushi roll of my choice! I chose the spider roll which is made with soft shell crab. I ate two pieces and remembered that I needed to take a picture of it! Not sure how many calories are in this roll.
Spider Roll

When I got home my dad told me to eat these italian sausages in the fridge but I refused. Instead I ate 3/4 cup of maple walnut yogourt ice cream (180 calories) with a President's Choice brand waffle bowl (80 calories). It was really cute and exciting.  Maple walnut is my parents favourite flavour of ice cream. It's OK.. but I prefer cookies and cream! I need to sleep early today. Surviving a 10 hour work day after 3 hours of sleep is really no fun! zzzzz.Wonder what I'll throw in my lunch tomorrow...?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of u for working 10 hours on 3 hrs of sleep !!!! But u shuda slept earlier :p delicious ice cream. Did my pic entice u to eat it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you be proud of me LOL

    ReplyDelete