Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sept 11 - Minimal alcohol weekend :D

In case you were wondering, Xtine ate the other half.
For breakfast I had BREAKFAST! My dad brought it home from Danny's at 9:00am? And I ate it at 3:00pm and ate it on the way to Dannys to work LOL. It was pretty much half a breakfast. I had about 10 hashbrowns (150?), a fried egg (90), half a piece of toast (50) and half a slice of ham (30).  320 calories.
(left)I made a cup for xtine and linda!
 While at Dannys I had a about 5 sips of avocado bubble tea (?), coffee with milk and splenda (40), and an orange juicebox (90).
I friggin love pizza
When I got home my brother ordered pizza for everyone. I vowed to eat one slice of pizza.. but ended up planning to eat two which failed because the second one was too spicy! So I took a bite and gave the rest to my mom. I took this as a sign I should only eat one slice. A slice of cheese pizza is about 250 calories. Since this pizza had added spinach and roasted chicken breast, I'll added about 50 calories. Total is ~300.
Corn lookin so good and juicy!
Delicious broth soup
 
I also ate a broth soup that my dad made. Not sure how to count calories in broth soups :S. Going to ignore it for now. The soup was made with 7 ears of corn , one large onion, pork bones, and some carrots. It was very tasty! I also ate 1/3 ear of corn (50).. MMm corn. 

Tonight was Heathers birthday and to celebrate I bought her and myself a long island iced tea! I watched the bartender make it. Looks like she just put 3/4 oz of vodka, 1/4 oz of triple sec and maybe another 1 oz of gin. There's suppose to be tequila in it but I didn't see her add it? Anyway kind of a weird way to make it. She added some cola and probably some of that weird green lime stuff. This is probably 300-400 calories. I forgot to take a picture of this drink. :(. All those calories isn't worth the yuck drink.. haha.

Broth soups are really the BEST!
I was hungry after this and ate some chicken noodle soup (110) + dinner roll (110) with some friends at Tim Hortons! This always hits the spot.. it's so gooood!

Total is 1410 calories (not including bbt and soup broth Dad made). Which is really not enough considering ~400 of those calories is from alcohol. I'm pretty hungry now :( but it's bed time!

1 comment:

  1. i also ate that pizza, that bowl of soup but no corn

    2NE1<3!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete