Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sept 7 - Standard day - and a picture of MISO SOUP!

I woke up at 1PM, and for breakfast I had vector cereal and an apple (100). Vector cereal is so delicious and crunchy AND it makes me so happy to eat it!! One bowl is approx 200 calories. The apple seemed healthy and eat a boring. It was really big and annoying and it took me about 20 minutes to get through it. I don't think I even finished it to the core :(. Apples seem to taste better when they are sliced and have cinnamon and crunchy peanut butter on them ...heh. Next time.
I got ready for work and was kind of hungry. I was thinking of eating a banana but was running late so I forgot and grabbed one of these chocolatey granola bars instead. It honestly tasted like a chocolate bar and was approx 160 calories. I can't imagine that these are very healthy for you ..but Christine bought them at superstore and I was in a rush.
Work was incredibly slow. I think I had 4 tables in 4 hours o_O. I wanted to stab my eyes out. Anyway in the first hour I had a bowl of miso soup! (50 calories) It was very satisfying and salty and delicious... There are green onions, wakame (seaweed) and 3 tiny squares of tofu in it. Sometimes I'm too lazy to stick green onions in there but they really make the soup taste a lot better! I can't wait to drink another bowl of this tomorrow at work...

There was shipment of salmon at work that wasn't good enough for sashimi so the kitchen decided to cook a bunch of it for dinner! They grilled some, and also steamed(?) some in a thick vegetable sauce (seemed healthy). I had about 3/4 cup of rice (200) and a palm sized amount of  panfried +steamed salmon. (150 calories?) Working at a sushi restaurant that makes you dinner most of the time definitely has its perks! I didn't get a huge serving because I knew at home I would cave and eat whatever was available.. and I was right.

I know this looks like a pile of POOP but honestly it was really delicous! And yes, my Dad put it together >_>. The dark stuff is with ground pork with left over spaghetti sauce, and some left over pan fried tofu. He also threw in some random chicken breast, but I didn't eat any of that. I'm really not sure how to calorie count this but I think it's safe to say about 200 for the rice, and 200 for all of the weird bunch of stuff.


For dessert I had left over mandarin oranges from a can which is aboute 20-30 calories. As I'm typing this up its nearly 5AM and I am so HUNGRY.. but I will eat tomorrow when I wake up..

Brunch - 300
Snack -160
Snack2 - 50
Dinner 1 - 350
Dinner 2 (lol) - 400
Snack3 - 30
Net caloric intake = 1290 ..not bad!

2 comments:

  1. That salmon looks so yummy! I can't believe your bedtime is when I wake up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. linda we gotta start sleeping properly

    sleep by 12-1am and wake up early! we will feel better.....

    ReplyDelete