Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 2 - starvation day

September 2nd was Chelsi's birthday! Cindy and I went to polo to get something for her. I woke up late and ended up only having a granola bar for as brunch. This bar lasted me from all day until like 8PM. Not a good idea - I was starving all day pretty much :(. 

For her b-day dinner, we went to a restaurant called Hermanos in the exchange district (beside blufish). I had some sort of fish.. don't really remember the name of it. It tasted really yummy! The fish and veggies were wonderfully seasoned. There was 4 baby potatoes, 1/3 of corn on the cob, some red pepper, a slice of grilled zucchini and asparagus. I ate everything on my plate and was still hungry...

I shared this slice of orange cake with Monica and definitely ate over half of it. It got too creamy and gross after. But since I was still hungry, I ate more than I would have otherwise..

No comments:

Post a Comment