Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August 31 - half healthy


Brunch (probably at 2pm) was a Bacon Muffin from the one and only DANNY'S all day breakfast and brunch. Writing about what I've eaten a week ago really opens my eyes as to what unhealthy junk I've been putting in my tummmmy! This one I blame on my brother..Bacon muffins is pretty much 370 - 400 calories. And I ate it really fast too.. definitely not worth it for the amount of calories it has.


In the afternoon I decided to make smoothies! This one has assorted frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, grapes, pineapple) and two bananas. There's also some fat free strawberry yoghurt and milk. That amount made 3 huge servings of smoothies. I gave one two my brother and left one in the fridge for my dad. I used to make smoothies all the time (for like 2 weeks straight) and then school started and I stopped. (My dad wasn't too happy). (2 cups of fruit = 200 calories + 2 bananas (200 calories) + 2 cups of milk (180) + one cup of yoghurt (~200) = 720 calories. Divide that into three and that's about 240 calories a serving. 
Yum!



For the rest of the day I don't remember what I ate...maybe some miso soup at kenko?

1 comment:

  1. Hey those smoothies look really great! Your breakfast sandwich also looks pretty good, nothing too bad about bacon unless you fry it in lotsa oil!

    ReplyDelete