Monday, September 13, 2010

Sept 13 - mini snacks!

100 calories
I <3 Starbucks
Today I slept in late but still managed to wake up for class in time. It's one of those classes where you take notes the whole class and none of the notes are posted online. Definitely can't afford being late ever agin! I had two minutes left before having to leave and managed to stuff a piece of bread with Nutella (200) in my mouth (no time for a pic) and pack a really quick lunch which consisted of  bread with Nutella, two cereal bars (kashi chocolate cherry (120), peanut butter quaker (100)), a banana(100), an apple(didn't eat), a package of chamomile citrus tea  and my Starbucks mug! Since I've budgeted I can no longer afford to buy coffee or Starbucks at school...so now I boil water and drink tea at school. These are the only pics I managed to take. I like to snack in class when I get sleepy because it wakes me up!  I ate the kashi bar during my last class..
Dad's creation
When I got home for dinner at 5:45, I ate this tomato. onion, shrimp, celery, winter melon stew with 1 cup of rice. I also ate 5 dumplings from some frozen package.  My dad put a shietload of pepper in. Like WAY too much.. I'd imagine if it didn't have that much pepper, it'd taste super awesome. I watched family guy and the food network while eating this.  :).

I managed to drag myself to the gym after my nap and ran for 20 minutes (2 miles) and used an elliptical for 5 minutes. =D. First time in a very long time! I'm proud of me.

Moon Cake!
Italian sausage
When I get home from a workout, I usually get the munchies and want to eat everything. Here's what happened: I drank half a cup of milk (50) and ate an egg tart (170 OMG) that magically appeared. I also ate 1/8th of a lotus paste mooncake. Moon Cakes are extremely calorie heavy! One whole moon cake has 800 calories due to high sugar and fat content! That one eighth pieces was probably around 100 calories.  I also ate half an italian sausage (150)T_T.
milk and dan tat

At around midnight I decided I really wanted to eat an apple. I sliced it up and added a tbsp of peanut butter. I also ate a yogurt cup... I wasn't event hungry. I just ate it >_<.




Breakfast - 200
Lunch + snacks - 520
Dinner - 500-600
Snack episode 1 - 470 ...................OMG. didn't realize this.
Snack episode 2 - 290
Total  - 2080
workout  - 300
morning brisk walk (to far away bus stop) - 100
total calories: 1680

3 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't think moon cakes were thaaat high in calorie even though it makes sense. Hmmm good thing I don't live at home because my mom always makes me eat those when its this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! don't eat it! or only eat very very little like me........

    ReplyDelete